Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 10mm RIA vz

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by maw1777 View Post
    ... I always wanted a 10mm. I am iffy about the round count but 1911s are gorgeous. ...
    Iffy about the round count?

Hell, just pick up one of those double-stack 10mils. 13+1. What's not to like?

If you're going to be a true 10mm 1911 guy, you have to be able to figure out how to get a pic of at least one of your 10mm handguns into every 10mm thread. Whether it applies or not.

Last edited by SmithEC; 07-22-13 at 23:02.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    Yep, didn't take me long to realize that I was gonna have to bail on this one.

Sent via Tapatalk
    I'm a little surprised it wasn't locked after the first day. M4C has sure changed over the last couple of years.
    Full disclosure: I'm the editor of Calibre Magazine, which is Canada's gun magazine. In the past I've done consulting work for different manufacturers and OEM suppliers, but not currently. M4C's disclosure policy doesn't seem to cover me but we do have advertisers, although I don't handle that side of things and in general I do not know who is paying us at any given time.

Feedback Score
    Okay changed my mind, I am giving in to Glock or EAA Witness.

Easier to convert to any caliber i want to shoot and more rounds.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Granted, my endurance isn't quite what is used to be, but I've pretty much exhausted myself trying to keep up with this thread.

Not sure I see 10mm as the ideal solution for the stated problem.
    Not sure I see a 1911 -- and I am a 1911 guy through and through -- as the right platform.
    Not sure that I see anything made by RIA as worthy of acquisition.
    Not sure I fully understand the intended mission role for this sidearm in the first place.

OP, do us a favor and try to get more thoughts and points into fewer posts. The present approach gives the appearance of trying to run up a post count, which is something of a cardinal sin in these parts. More to the point, it just makes it tougher for us to follow your thought progression.

Thanks,
    AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    Granted, my endurance isn't quite what is used to be, but I've pretty much exhausted myself trying to keep up with this thread.

Not sure I see 10mm as the ideal solution for the stated problem.
    Not sure I see a 1911 -- and I am a 1911 guy through and through -- as the right platform.
    Not sure that I see anything made by RIA as worthy of acquisition.
    Not sure I fully understand the intended mission role for this sidearm in the first place.

OP, do us a favor and try to get more thoughts and points into fewer posts. The present approach gives the appearance of trying to run up a post count, which is something of a cardinal sin in these parts. More to the point, it just makes it tougher for us to follow your thought progression.

Thanks,
    AC
    Not sure that you want to see his thought progression. See his thread in the other auto pistol sub forum....

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=135324
    Last edited by JPB; 07-25-13 at 17:12.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234