Thread: Palmetto deal

Feedback Score

Palmetto deal

Palmetto state armory has a smoking deal on some federal fusion msr I think 16-17$, why is it not flying off the shelves? I see people paying that for xm-193 m855..... Federal fusion msr is supposed to be an AWESOME self defense round from what I have read. Good barrier penetration excellent soft tissue damage and also a great hunting round. Am I missing something? I'm gunna slowly pick up all of them lol

Feedback Score
    Is there any reason I should keep some of the xm-193 that I currently have for self defense? Or replace with fusion msr?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    .85/round for MSR compared to .50/round for M193. The MSR is a better HD round but M193 is going to sell in larger quantities because folks can stock their shelves deeper.

16.99/20 for MSR is a good price though. The Speer version seems to sell better over at SG but I have no issues interchanging the two.

Feedback Score
    Would I have any problem running a few hundred rounds through my ar without cleaning? Being soft points would it gunk up the feed ramps and cause Ftfs ?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I wouldn't see any issues from a couple hundred. The exposed tips aren't as pronounced or exposed as some others are.