Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESEE 4

Feedback Score

ESEE 4

Just bought this knife. Have not used it yet, just photographed it. Nice heavy well balanced knife and probably the sharpest knife I’ve ever bought. Wicked sharp. It comes with a nice kydex sheath.

Gary
    Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Esee is one of the few knife company's that get my money. Randall's knives are some the best knives out there. http://www.eseeknives.com/training.htm They teach land nav.class/ditch med. and other nature based classes for free (when their not full).
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Their classes are free? I was wondering looking at their site how much the classes normally run, since they all said full...
    Do not go gentle into that good night...rage, rage against the dying of the light - Dylan Thomas

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Somewhat related , I just picked up this. There knives have a great reputation. I felt the quality of this was well worth the coin, and it's made in the USA. Nice knife BTW!

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Somewhat related , I just picked up this. There knives have a great reputation. I felt the quality of this was well worth the coin, and it's made in the USA. Nice knife BTW!

Haha, I literally just ordered a 4 five minutes ago...
    Do not go gentle into that good night...rage, rage against the dying of the light - Dylan Thomas

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That is a good looking piece of steel.

jpgm

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    It is impressive, I couldn't be happier with the knife. You can feel the quality put into it just by holding it. I haven't done much hard use with it yet, but am excited to put it to the test during some camping this fall.

Feedback Score
    The ESEE 4 is a very nice knife. Nice enough that I don’t have any fixed blades on my wish list at all right now.
    Gary
    Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very cool knife, I think you'll dig it. I don't own one, but I heard of ESEE recently when my friend bought an ESEE 6 in early Spring for a general camp and abuse knife. I've watched him beat on that thing relentlessly every time we go camping or hiking and it still cleans up super nice and is a cinch to sharpen. I think I'll be picking one up soon.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Esee is my first recommendation to anyone who is looking for a good knife for bushcraft, backpacking, etc. The price and warranty are pretty hard to beat.
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast