Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aimpoint T-1 vs. H-1

Feedback Score
    I was going to go with T-1's for all my SBR's, but I think I might get 1 or 2 H-1's for the guns I'm going to be putting some colors on. If it's getting sprayed anyway, why not save a few bucks.

And for range toys, NV isn't a big requirement for me. Our work guns have that capability.
    Last edited by wicked_police; 04-14-08 at 22:05.
    I AM a CanadianGunSlinger!!!!!!

Cede Nullis

Feedback Score
    The black glossy finish of the H-1 was an European inspiration, based on the high gloss finish of the receivers and barrels of most of their hunting firearms. The US market prefers black matte, FDE, and camo finishes. The finish of the H-1 might change in the future, but no guarantees if or when.

There are 50 additional lens coatings on the T-1 (as there are in the CompM2/M3/M4), sandwiched between two very high quality pieces of european glass. (All Aimpoint glass is supplied by the same european glass company that supplies glass to all the best european optics companies.) The additional lens coatings aid in reflecting the LED red dot at its lowest settings for use with night vision devices, as well as minimizes the down range signature of the red dot at night per MILSTD 810F. MILSTD 810F requires that an electronic red dot optic not produce a signature at night any further down range than 3 meters.

S/F

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12