Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: I blew up my rail

Feedback Score
    18 (91%)
    I'll give you $30 for what's left off rail or send it to me and ill machine it for you
    rcsperformanceonline.com

Feedback Score
    glad I saw this I am looking at getting a longer rail for my pistol.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Woe this is an old thread but I've seen someone do something similar to their scout light mounting it on an SBR and their light was out of commission. The blast/concussion from the flash hider is pretty amazing. I also know someone that shot a few rounds over the hood of their newish truck. It needed a new paint job on the hood afterwards....
    Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I blew up my rail

This doesn't really belong here, but I will take this as a "related" opportunity for a PSA that might save someone some fingers down the road........

This is very closely related to why you never grip a revolver near the chamber. Lots of pressure there just as in this case.

Glad you weren't hurt OP.....cheap lesson I would say, it could have been far worse, especially on such a short rifle.

Edit: I hate it when I respond to a walking dead thread. Doh.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 10-16-13 at 20:11.

Feedback Score
    Bravest. Post. Ever.

Thank you, bergeman, for having the bawlz to post your 'range report.' I must admit, I braced for several pages of ridicule, but the members of this board proved that hypothesis incorrect.

Professionals live here, and we're in the right place.

...back to lurking...and learning.
    This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector. -Plato

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. -Han Solo

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm glad you're ok man. That could have been much worse. If all you lost is a rail and not your hand then you win. And that is a great pic btw, made me laugh lol.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011