Page 151 of 349 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3487

Thread: New BCM rail

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Ordered KMR13 form BCM (They notified me first). Has anyone else that ordered received an email confirmation of the order. It's been about two hours without confirmation. I don't want to miss out on this first run but I don't want two of them either. GH

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    As a user of that store software, email notifications are constantly lost during high traffic. Just log into your store account and if you see your order, you are good to go.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I wouldn't worry about it GH41, it took them a while to send me my order confirmation. I actually had the order placed before the email notification of them being in stock got to my inbox The transaction showed up almost immediately on my credit card, got order confirmation and order shipped emails some time later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I got mine from Grant immediately.

Just sayin.
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    I got mine from Grant immediately.

Just sayin.
    Same here!

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it GH41, it took them a while to send me my order confirmation. I actually had the order placed before the email notification of them being in stock got to my inbox The transaction showed up almost immediately on my credit card, got order confirmation and order shipped emails some time later.
    Ordered again and it went through with confirmation. If I bought two of them the wife will cut off my nuts!! GH

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Okay, sitrep.

For all of you who are having issues removing the red loctite (271) from BCM's gas blocks, I have your solution:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000DD1QS/..._26725410_item

See, loctite is in the cyanoacrylate family....the same family of adhesives as superglue. I just got done using the above listed superglue solvent to remove Loctite 272 (the red, HIGH TEMP version), which is more heat resistant than 271, using a shitty Harbor Freight hex wrench and NO HEAT.

Yes, you read that right, ZERO heat....and it wasn't even difficult to do using my hand. In fact, it required less hand strength to break the screws loose than did the Vibra-tite Blue med-strength threadlocker that I used on the mounting screws for my old RA Evo rail.

The recipe:

1) cut off a VERY tiny bit of the spout of the above listed bottle of Bob Smith 161 un-Cure. This stuff runs almost like ****in ALCOHOL....very little surface tension.

2) securely mount the barrel and gas block such that it is securely held upside down, with the screws facing up.

3) fill the two screw holes with a few drops of this stuff.

WARNING: this shit will melt things like....oh I dunno.... your TV remote and your wife's cell phone. F*ck me. Just don't get it on anything plastic.....AT ALL.

4) wait 4-5 minutes and you'll see the clear liquid turn red. Use a cue-tip and place the head of the tip into the screw cup (that's what she said) to absorb the now red liquid. Flip the cue-tip and sop-up the solvent out of the other hole.

5) re-fill the holes CAREFULLY and wait another 5 minutes. The liquid will be red again and repeat step 4.

6)after all the solvent is dried and gone, grab a hex wrench and start twisting. It shouldn't take too much force. If it does, repeat step 4 until the liquid has almost no color after 5 minutes of soaking.

7) voila. Your screws are loose. Welcome to the club!
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just ordered the KMR13 and a 5 slot aluminum KMR rail section for my VFG. Excited. Does anyone know the drive size in the barrel but wrench provided by BCM? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CLJ94104 View Post
    Just ordered the KMR13 and a 5 slot aluminum KMR rail section for my VFG. Excited. Does anyone know the drive size in the barrel but wrench provided by BCM? Thanks.
    I would assume 1/2"

Feedback Score
    You are correct, 1/2" Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by awdxtc View Post
    I would assume 1/2"

Page 151 of 349 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast