Page 51 of 349 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: New BCM rail

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Guys, BCM didn't get where they are by trying to be everything to everyone. If they believe that there is enough demand, they'll eventually make one.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    Guys, BCM didn't get where they are by trying to be everything to everyone. If they believe that there is enough demand, they'll eventually make one.
    I am sure everyone realizes this. That being said, when a company that is where BCM is makes a product people recognize it will be good and hope it works out so they can use it. I know that is all I am doing and if it doesn't work out for me in my current setup I may just find reason to acquire another rifle that I have been wanting to build and certainly can't justify with the wife...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    If by "awkward" you mean "comfortable", then yeah, you're absolutely correct.

Sent via Tapatalk
    I agree with this post. My support hand falls about the middle of a 13.5" rail.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DMViergever View Post
    I am sure everyone realizes this. That being said, when a company that is where BCM is makes a product people recognize it will be good and hope it works out so they can use it. I know that is all I am doing and if it doesn't work out for me in my current setup I may just find reason to acquire another rifle that I have been wanting to build and certainly can't justify with the wife...
    You mean your wife knows how many you have!?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeith View Post
    You mean your wife knows how many you have!?
    Aside from the painted rifles, they're all the "same gun" to my lady!!!

(Of course, I kid. I'm sure she would try to pull the same stunt with shoes if I didn't have an eye for detail.)

Feedback Score
    My wife is a shooter. Has her own AR with a purple Eotech, M1carbine, Browning A-bolt and some others...loves it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm actually looking at this new BCM rail as a potential way to get my wife more interested in shooting. My primary is a BCM 16" mid-length with LaRue 9' rails, and I love it, but it's definitely heavy. I have an extra BCM lower that I've decided to mount a complete keymod upper on when they become available. I think this much lighter setup will be more appealing to my wife, and I'm looking forward to it too.

Dave

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ACR_Scout View Post
    I'm actually looking at this new BCM rail as a potential way to get my wife more interested in shooting. My primary is a BCM 16" mid-length with LaRue 9' rails, and I love it, but it's definitely heavy. I have an extra BCM lower that I've decided to mount a complete keymod upper on when they become available. I think this much lighter setup will be more appealing to my wife, and I'm looking forward to it too.

Dave
    Same. My fiancé enjoys the 15-22 but isn't a fan of my AR because it's heavier. I'm hoping the rail with a lightweight barrel will help bring her around.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    I'm actually in the market for a new rail right now. Keymod rails have really grown on me lately. The NSR is definitely the front runner for me but I can't say that for certain until after BCM's comes out.
    I guess I'll take grant's word on it that they'll be out this year. It's only 2 more months so I'll hold off on buying until then. It'll be a Christmas present to myself

Getting closer.

Quick snaps in the white.

For the Worlds Best Gunfighter Training
    Please visit http://www.bravocompanymfg.com/gunfighters

www.BravoCompanyUSA.com

www.BravoCompanyMFG.com

1 - 877 - BRAVO CO

Semper Fi !

Page 51 of 349 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast