Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S&W 340 pd

Feedback Score
    Hit the two Smith & Wesson forums, and HighRoad has a couple of long, long threads where PD carriers have been known to expose themselves. Dynamite guns. As the owner and toter of a mere aluminum Airweight 38 I admire your extreme tastes from far below.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I really like this little sucker. However my groupings are consistsnly to the right if the target. At say 10 yards the point of impact is to the right of where I am actually aiming. Any suggestions

Feedback Score
    Trigger. Dry fire against a background that makes the sight show well.
    Check for movement. Could be anticipating the shot with live ammo too.
    These little guns can move a lot during the pull. If you see your sight twitch dry firing try changing the way your finger lays on the trigger. For instance, I use the crease of the first joint of the weaponized digit. Your way will be different and all yours to find. It's the journey.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's amazing, I picked up the same gun, (340pd) got mine for 425.00. I called a Cabela's that had it when I saw it in the system, asked for it figured they had mistakenly marked an air-weight. He said "no this one is an Air-light in .357, I don't think it has even been shot, but I think you can get a new one for this much" I said " Never mind all that, I'll take it" Now mine didn't come with the CT grips but it did have XS night sights installed and my choice of grips, which it now sits with the Desantis Clip-Grip which I love with my big hands. Apex springs and removed the internal lock, little tw-25b in the right places and life is good..... and I love that people can't tell the difference in $400 vs $1100 revolvers.
    Last edited by TXinfidel; 12-14-13 at 07:23.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12