Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Magpul,

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Still want a MagPul synthetic free float tube. Anything in the works that can be talked about?
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Can't talk about anything, really...especially this year, when we've decided to try not to announce new products until they're ready to ship.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Duane: Would love to see a direct connect Keymod AFG.

Thank you again for helping me out with those Pmags last spring, really helped me on the deployment.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    You never know what you might see coming out of the pipeline. I will tell you that we are rather busy with some exciting things right now.
    I would be happy with a non-free float MOE that wraps around and extends past the front site tower on a Carbine and allowed a more forward placement of a VFG/AFG as well as mounting a Surefire 300 on the top.
    Last edited by Heavy Metal; 02-19-14 at 19:00.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    Is there any support for the original M93 Stock planned? Spacers, The correct recoil pad, Things like that. My wife uses one and that stuff is impossible to find.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    M93 is no longer supported. One of the few discontinued products, though the ERGO version is still out there.

There should be some interesting things to talk about at the NRA show, or around that time.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    A shame, I think that's the finest product Magpul ever developed.

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)
    Love me some Magpul... nice..

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    Can't talk about anything, really...especially this year, when we've decided to try not to announce new products until they're ready to ship.
    Any news on a Magpul polymer free float tube?
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12