Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good news for fellow Surefire snobs...

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
    Seconded on the surefire batts. My local Wally World sells 123's but they are 9.95ish for a pair. Nothing like the price I can get online.
    Well there goes my comment about reasonable prices at Wal-Mart.Not as bad as CVS. Was in there Saturday & saw they had Duracell 123s for $15.99 for 2.

Quote Originally Posted by fixit69 View Post
    Jax, where is this Walmart? If its close going to have to hit it when I get back.
    Hey bud. It's the WalMart in Laurel. If you don't know where that is I am sure you know of Hattiesburg. Its about 30 minutes north of H-burg on I59.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score

Re: Good news for fellow Surefire snobs...

Quote Originally Posted by jaxman7 View Post
    What Surefire products did you see? All I saw were the 2 M3LT lights and some EP5 ear pros of which I picked up 2 pair for $5.95 each. The employee said they were getting more product but didn't know when or what.

-Jax
    A couple of lights, G2 I believe. I really just glossed over the section. The batteries stuck out because I was a bit surprised to see Surefire branded batteries.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    The lowes stores in my area carry surefire two packs for around 5.00. I noticed my walmart had some surefires in the case tonight. Didn't pay close attention, but noticed there were three different ones. No prices either.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Checked my walmart and they didn't have them
    Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Good news for fellow Surefire snobs...

Cool! I was surprised to see RCBS die sets the other day in WM. probably some merchandisers brilliant idea to appease people who aren't getting ammo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12