Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "pink pistol"

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    There is room here for all; that said, keep in mind that this site has zero interest in the LGBT agenda, as it is firearms-centric and training-focused. Who you show your targets to at the end of the night and choose to clean your guns with on the weekend is entirely your own business. Sexual preference is not, to my knowledge, a relevant component to competence with a firearm. If you're discussing the latter, you will always be in the clear. If you wish to continually inject the former, then you're here for the wrong reasons.

Whatever you've got, shoot it well.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    There is room here for all; that said, keep in mind that this site has zero interest in the LGBT agenda, as it is firearms-centric and training-focused. Who you show your targets to at the end of the night and choose to clean your guns with on the weekend is entirely your own business. Sexual preference is not, to my knowledge, a relevant component to competence with a firearm. If you're discussing the latter, you will always be in the clear. If you wish to continually inject the former, then you're here for the wrong reasons.

Whatever you've got, shoot it well.

AC
    My only intent with this topic was to be open in the last place(gun forums, where I am sad to say, "in the closet", and nothing more
    "shooting can make a bad day, well, "good."

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m700m View Post
    My only intent with this topic was to be open in the last place(gun forums, where I am sad to say, "in the closet", and nothing more
    Honesty is always appreciated. Be just as fabulous as you please, but kindly stay focused on the main thing (arms and employment thereof). My guess is that you will take more heat for choppy sentences and punctuation omissions than for anything else. It is admittedly a bit tough to decipher some of your posts.

You're here, and you're queer. We get it. Welcome. Now go talk about guns.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    Honesty is always appreciated. Be just as fabulous as you please, but kindly stay focused on the main thing (arms and employment thereof). My guess is that you will take more heat for choppy sentences and punctuation omissions than for anything else. It is admittedly a bit tough to decipher some of your posts.

You're here, and you're queer. We get it. Welcome. Now go talk about guns.

AC
    And I do apologies. it does give me something new to work on.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Use the tools that you have available, and all will be forgiven. We ask for nothing more.

AC

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Hey, as long as you like guns I could care less whether you like blondes, brunettes, dudes or ladies. Rock on.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    By not being an owner or partner in the business entity that is m4carbine.net, I cannot answer the question regarding you being welcome here. Nor can anyone else that is not.

Is your support of the Second Amendment welcome here? Of course it is. Is your LGBT lifestyle accepted here? Not by me, and most likely not by anyone else without your shared beliefs.

By parading your immoral lifestyle here, in an attempt to force other's hand in the acceptance of such immoral lifestyle is unacceptable in my opinion. Stating that you share the same passion in firearms and the possession there of is no excuse for testing the waters here with your immoral beliefs. I find that this is par for the course for individuals with your persuasion. I actually more believe in your status as a troll, than I do your genuine support of the second amendment.

I did not know what "LGBT" was before today. I now feel dumber for knowing what it is. That lifestyle is taboo, and taboo is typically not accepted for a reason. As long as they are not waved under my nose, I generally leave personal decisions such as this alone.

I like hamburgers. Just because you like hamburgers too, does not mean that I welcome or accept you. This is just my opinion which I hold dearly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    By not being an owner or partner in the business entity that is m4carbine.net, I cannot answer the question regarding you being welcome here. Nor can anyone else that is not.

Is your support of the Second Amendment welcome here? Of course it is. Is your LGBT lifestyle accepted here? Not by me, and most likely not by anyone else without your shared beliefs.

By parading your immoral lifestyle here, in an attempt to force other's hand in the acceptance of such immoral lifestyle is unacceptable in my opinion. Stating that you share the same passion in firearms and the possession there of is no excuse for testing the waters here with your immoral beliefs. I find that this is par for the course for individuals with your persuasion. I actually more believe in your status as a troll, than I do your genuine support of the second amendment.

I did not know what "LGBT" was before today. I now feel dumber for knowing what it is. That lifestyle is taboo, and taboo is typically not accepted for a reason. As long as they are not waved under my nose, I generally leave personal decisions such as this alone.

I like hamburgers. Just because you like hamburgers too, does not mean that I welcome or accept you. This is just my opinion which I hold dearly.
    Point well taken. I respect your opinion.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Going to lock this one up before it potentially goes sideways on us. Not because of the theme, so much as in recognition of the fact that the stated purposes of the thread have been served.

Point made. Question asked.
    Point acknowledged. Question answered.

Since the only place for to go from here is a roll call of folks who either want to express support or indignance for a lifestyle choice, and since the issue they would be responding to is the very one that we've asked to treat as tertiary, there would seem to be little reason to keep this one rolling.

If anyone feels that this is premature, or being done with any particular bias, feel free to drop me a PM.

AC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123