Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "pink pistol"

Feedback Score

Re: "pink pistol"

Quote Originally Posted by m700m View Post
    Yes. LGBT.
    Does it change the way you shoot the rifle? Does it change your POA? Does it change the POI?

If not, then why bring it up? Is it relevant to the topic here?

I'm trying to understand why it's even mentioned..unless that's a tree balanced on your shoulder...

Rascal
    Rascal

"In every generation there are those who want to rule well - but they mean to rule. They promise to be good masters - but they mean to be masters." — Daniel Webster

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rascally View Post
    Does it change the way you shoot the rifle? Does it change your POA? Does it change the POI?

I'm trying to understand why it's even mentioned..unless that's a tree balanced on your shoulder...

Rascal
    It is relevant to me as, I promote open acceptance. I have found, its best to be up front. It avoids what I like to call, future shock.
    "shooting can make a bad day, well, "good."

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Rascal
    Yep, I'm with you. Don't care, and to tell you the truth, not worth mentioning unless it is somehow tangential to another topic, such as getting typically Liberal people—for example, members of the LGBT contingent—out shooting and understanding their right to bear arms. This is not one of those topics.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    And Pink Pistol's stance on standard capacity mags, the second amendment, ownership of SBRs, surpressors, AR15s, concealed carry, online purchase of said equipment, civilian firearms training, stand your ground laws, etc. is....what? Not being a smarta$$ but want to know.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxman7 View Post
    And Pink Pistol's stance on standard capacity mags, the second amendment, ownership of SBRs, surpressors, AR15s, concealed carry, online purchase of said equipment, civilian firearms training, stand your ground laws, etc. is....what? Not being a smarta$$ but want to know.

-Jax
    We are on record in support/All of the above.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Well if the above is true then I welcome your input here bud. I honestly do not agree-personally-with the LGBT lifestyle (southern boy here ) but this particular shooting community has that wonderful ability to transcend differences and your said support of the topics I mentioned says a lot. Would love to get into your views of the current political administration but will leave that for another time.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score

Re: "pink pistol"

"We"..? Are you here as yourself, or as an official representative of a group? Perhaps it's the royal "We" ?

As stated before, a lot of us know how to read. Some of us even read "between" the lines. Educated bunch we are.

I would keep personal stuff as just that...personal. Public persona is different and non-confrontational, normally.

Sort of like "concealed carry".. LOL

Welcome anyway!

Rascal
    Rascal

"In every generation there are those who want to rule well - but they mean to rule. They promise to be good masters - but they mean to be masters." — Daniel Webster

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Rascal
    Quote Originally Posted by bulbvivid View Post
    Yep, I'm with you. Don't care, and to tell you the truth, not worth mentioning unless it is somehow tangential to another topic, such as getting typically Liberal people—for example, members of the LGBT contingent—out shooting and understanding their right to bear arms. This is not one of those topics.
    I disagree w/ you gentlemen on that matter....being a "southern boy" myself, and the fact I'm a proud hetero means that generally I'm never exposed to the LGBT lifestyle, and overall have very little understanding about it.

For instance, I never knew before today, that there was a whole community of LGBT folks that actually liked guns, and had an organization. I googled "pink pistol" after seeing this thread, and I would have never guessed that particular community to embrace guns, and more importantly the 2nd amendment. Just figured they were lock, step w/ the true liberal mentality....understandably considering the conservative mentality generally holds some form of disdain for their lifestyle, and sexuality.

So because m700m was open, and up front w/ this thread of his, I'm now a more educated person, and have a better "world" understanding than I did previously to reading it....regardless how small of a learning experience it might be.

That said, humans fully embrace the concept ignorance is bliss, and many choose to never try and learn or understand anything outside of their own unique ideologies.

Not saying anyone is wrong here, just pointing out the fact that I actually learned something new, and quite interesting because of OPs thread here.
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 08-03-13 at 19:52.

Feedback Score
    "We"..? Are you here as yourself, or as an official representative of a group? Perhaps it's the royal "We" ?

As stated before, a lot of us know how to read. Some of us even read "between" the lines. Educated bunch we are.

I would keep personal stuff as just that...personal. Public persona is different and non-confrontational, normally.

Sort of like "concealed carry".. LOL

Welcome anyway!

Rascal
    Makes sense. If I were speaking with LGBT of M4carbine.net, I would speak of my membership here as, "we." So. Only in that context.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIDENT82 View Post
    I disagree w/ you gentlemen on that matter....being a "southern boy" myself, and the fact I'm a proud hetero means that generally I'm never exposed to the LGBT lifestyle, and overall have very little understanding about it.

For instance, I never knew before today, that there was a whole community of LGBT folks that actually liked guns, and had an organization. I googled "pink pistol" after seeing this thread, and I would have never guessed that particular community to embrace guns, and more importantly the 2nd amendment. Just figured they were lock, step w/ the true liberal mentality....understandably considering the conservative mentality generally holds some form of disdain for their lifestyle, and sexuality.

So because m700m was open, and up front w/ this thread of his, I'm now a more educated person, and have a better "world" understanding than I did previously to reading this thread. I believe I'm bettering myself through understanding the world we live in, and equally important, the different types of humans that inhabit it. Some might call this cultural learning.

That said, humans fully embrace the concept ignorance is bliss, and many choose to never try and learn or understand anything outside of their own unique ideologies.

Not saying anyone is wrong here, just pointing out the fact that I actually learned something new, and quite interesting because of OPs thread here.
    There is much truth in your' post. Both cultures have a dark side which feed the Media/Politicians.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast