Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installing M16 3 prong flash hider

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Wes, would a three-jawed chuck jive with the slots? I mean, either on a lathe or even just a drill chuck?

Where can I get one o' them 3-prongers, anyway? I have a few take-off RRA comps if anyone would care to trade (full disclosure: I have them because I despise them and we do not permit them in class anymore.)

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    Wes, would a three-jawed chuck jive with the slots? I mean, either on a lathe or even just a drill chuck?

Where can I get one o' them 3-prongers, anyway? I have a few take-off RRA comps if anyone would care to trade (full disclosure: I have them because I despise them and we do not permit them in class anymore.)
    I thought about the 3-jawed chuck too, but don't have one on hand.

I got the 3 prong FH from Fulton Armory.
    "The secret to happiness is freedom, and the secret to freedom is courage." - Thucydides, c. 410 BC

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post

http://www.ozarksurplus.com/M16-3-Pr...PRNGFLHHDR.htm

And as I posted earlier, for the wrench itself:

http://www.innovativeindustriesllc.c...5-combo-wrench
    Last edited by Heavy Metal; 08-11-13 at 18:45.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Ohh lookee that, that is the very first version, with thin tynes:

The one I got from Fulton is the later type with beefed-up tynes:
    Last edited by wild_wild_wes; 08-11-13 at 19:39.
    "The secret to happiness is freedom, and the secret to freedom is courage." - Thucydides, c. 410 BC

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I don't think so Wes, I think they are the same and the perspective in the pic is throwing you. I can check tommorow and see. I have a DPMS one and two of the Ozark Take-Offs.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    http://www.hardwarestore.com/america...-600960.aspx#1

If you could be the right guy in the right place at the right time, some hardware store somewhere probably has a bin full of something like this that will fit. This one's too big but I wonder if you might find what you need strolling the aisle of Home Depot?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12