Thread: Elzetta ZFL-M60 Review

Feedback Score

Elzetta ZFL-M60 Review

Elzetta bills this light as the "World's Toughest Flashlight," and they've always had a number of torture test videos on their website to support this claim. However, they didn't have one video putting one light through all of the tests they like to do to show its durability.

I got a 3-cell for testing, and it survived everything I did to it, which was enough to show how resistant it is to shorting and corrosion, high-impulse impact, and extreme side loading. Though there are certainly other tests I could've done, I think it would've just made a longer video and not really given additional insight into the durability of this light.

The best thing for me was that my daughter helped me out for a number of the tests. She and I had a great time working together on another video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAYZneS0Tm8

Feedback Score
    I replied over ATOS but I will say it again. ElZetta makes the finest light that I have used to date. They aren't cheap, but quality seldom is. Thanks for the great review, neighbor, lol!!!
    When seconds count, the Police are just minutes away!!

Feedback Score
    I've cleaned it up, and it is now attached to my 16" 5.56 for permanent use there. You'll certainly see it in future videos, including of course the review I will be doing on the ZRX mount.