Thread: Withdrawn and relisted with changes

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Withdrawn and relisted with changes

Sold my R700P, but took a new-in-box, never fired, R700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD in partial trade so it is now going up for sale.

This is Remington's model 85542, which is a regular AAC-SD, but with a black Hogue stock instead of the green one you are used to seeing.

But the real prize with the 85542 is that it also includes a factory-installed AAC 51T Blackout flash suppressor.

It is a 20" .308 with 1:10 twist. It also has a one-piece Nightforce 20moa Picatinny Scope Rail installed, Part Number A115.

I am willing to sell it by itself, or packaged together with a like-new Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP mil/mil scope that has been mounted and zeroed, but with only 15 rounds fired on it.

Installed and properly torqued on the scope is a set of Badger Ordnance 30mm Standard (0.823") Scope Rings, Part Number 306-08 and front and rear Butler Creek Flip Open Lens Caps. Includes original box and all original accessories and manuals.

Also, as part of a package deal, I am also including a NcStar Drag Bag, 46" Black, Part Number CVDB2912B.

If all were purchased new, this package would sell for $2,000 based on the best prices I found today, not counting tax or shipping.

I'll take $1,500 cash FTF in Central Texas for everything listed above.

Will also separate the rifle and scope as described above:

Remington 700 SPS model 85542 with Nightforce A115 and AAC 5T Blackout for $800

Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP mil/mil with Badger Rings and Butler Caps for $900

NcStar Drag Bag for $50

Key words: Austin, Texas, TX

Partial trades considered for:

Savage MKII FV-SR

Savage MKII TRR-SR

Savage MKII TR

CZ 455 Varmint Tacticool

CZ 455 Varmint Precision Trainer
    Last edited by austinN4; 11-03-13 at 04:36.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Bump to the top