Thread: Who is the best Revolver smith out there?

Feedback Score

Who is the best Revolver smith out there?

Guys who do you know or think is the best revolver Smith in the country? I have a couple older S&Ws revolvers that need custom work. I'm a old wheel gun guy by heart.

Thx for the help.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ive it were for serious purposes, my wheel would go to Bill Laughridge at Cylinder or Karl Sokol at Chestnut Mountain Sports.

For serious but with a competitive edge, Id go with Scott Mulkerin from SDM Fabricating.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy196
    Ive it were for serious purposes, my wheel would go to Bill Laughridge at Cylinder or Karl Sokol at Chestnut Mountain Sports.

For serious but with a competitive edge, Id go with Scott Mulkerin from SDM Fabricating.
    Lumpy I've heard of Bill but not Karl. Both guns are for serious use. Of the two smiths who would you choose for a tune up/action job, bead blast and installing a front trituim sight?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom
    Lumpy I've heard of Bill but not Karl. Both guns are for serious use. Of the two smiths who would you choose for a tune up/action job, bead blast and installing a front trituim sight?

Marc Morganti of Gemini Customs doesn't specialize in revolvers, but he does some VERY nice work:

This was a 6inch Smith cut down and tuned to the owner's specs:

This is my Ruger SP101 I had done by him, very pleases so far:

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=33&t=31869[/URL]