Thread: Collapsible Stock MEDEVAC request

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)

Collapsible Stock MEDEVAC request

Hi all. I'm a soldier, currently deployed. I saw a printable, correct scaled version of the MEDEVAC request that Rangers and such have put on their buttstocks awhile back, but can't seem to find it now. I was wondering if anyone has or knows where to find this, so that I can print a few and laminate them for the other guys in my company to put on their stocks.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about:

Feedback Score
    It looks like it's from a "old school" Infantry Leaders Reference Card that was issued back in 80-90s. You could typed out or wrote down on paper and tape it on.
    Here is where its from...
    GTA 07-01-038 Infantry Leaders Reference Card Jan 1995
    Probably newer version out. This one is the same as the one it replaced. Other than weapons changes. I'll try to take a photo and post it for you.
    Last edited by blade_68; 08-23-13 at 22:03.
    NRA Life Member.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)

Collapsible Stock MEDEVAC request

I would suggest just putting a card that is laminated in your kit. So you can use a map pen. And reuse (hopefully you won't have too). I'm my opinion I wouldn't want a medical card attached to the tool that is step one in getting a bird on the ground. Security. Fire superiority is the first step in buddy aid.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    http://www.refactortactical.com/prod...ft-crg-uxo.htm

But seriously, learn your 9 line.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Know and keep a card on my personal gear. I just figured this card would be a neat little thing for everyone to have on their weapon. There's always that one soldier that doesn't have the stuff he's supposed to.