Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apple Cider Vinegar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Apple Cider Vinegar

Good for anything or just bunk? I need some opinions before commiting to a couple tablespoons daily.

Was gonna PM Will but it's more useful to others as a post.

Thnx

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickStrike View Post
    Good for anything or just bunk? I need some opinions before commiting to a couple tablespoons daily.

Was gonna PM Will but it's more useful to others as a post.

Thnx
    The WebMD write up is pretty good:

http://www.webmd.com/diet/apple-cider-vinegar

Most claims for it not supported by studies/data, and a few claims supported by studies/data are pretty weak.

Dr. Weil also seems less than impressed:

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA22860...r-vinegar.html

A lengthy but interesting write up:

http://junkfoodscience.blogspot.com/...ple-cider.html
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    When I thought I had GERD and dropped 14lbs, I was taking a shot of it a day. It didnt change any of the negative effects I was expierencing after eating a meal with very low acidity. My only input... oh, and I can drink some skunky beer...but that stuff isnt easy to put down in bulk.
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    It doesnt taste too bad through a straw. Only tried about 2 tablespoons.

But if it doesnt have any real benefits i'm going to stop. Long term could lead to less bone mineral density?

Appreciate the links Will, thanks.
    Last edited by QuickStrike; 02-16-18 at 13:03.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    When I thought I had GERD and dropped 14lbs, I was taking a shot of it a day. It didnt change any of the negative effects I was expierencing after eating a meal with very low acidity. My only input... oh, and I can drink some skunky beer...but that stuff isnt easy to put down in bulk.
    Well, taking a shot of a highly acidic liquid will often = stomach problems.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    After it undergoes oxidation, it actually is considered an alkaline; so hypothetically it was supposed to bring my highly acidic stomach into an alkaline state. In reality after 30 years of not being allergic to anything, I started to have allergies. I started to take a zyrtek a couple times a week and miraculously im cured.
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    After it undergoes oxidation, it actually is considered an alkaline; so hypothetically it was supposed to bring my highly acidic stomach into an alkaline state. In reality after 30 years of not being allergic to anything, I started to have allergies. I started to take a zyrtek a couple times a week and miraculously im cured.

Well good luck with that!
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I find mixing it with some stevia and herbal tea to be the most palatable for me.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My lady got me on to the Braggs daily ... got & felt trimmer through the rest of the month plus I was on it. But then something triggered in my intestinal tract and it started causing the Oh sh#tz ... explosive sh#tz on a daily basis ...

To this day she swears she didn’t up my intake ...

Thus - no more for me! But she still uses, slimmed down through the hips (with no other diet/exercise change) and had phenonemal blood work numbers recently (other Users report this effect too) ... so count her as a believer!
    Given that 10-shots are a group and 5-shots may be a favorable trend ... know that just one good 3-shot group can make you an instant internet superstar!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickStrike View Post
    Good for anything or just bunk?

Works good for getting rid of the skunk musk off the sprayed dog. It does actually work for that, much better than anything else we tried (mother's yorkshire terrier was dumb as a rock, would instantly chase any skunk in the yard. Happened 8 times over it's lifetime, just cant fix stupid in some cases)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast