The only modifications that would add weight to the pistol are a heavier guide rod, grip tape, and sights depending on what types you get. Otherwise you're changing out parts that are very similar in weight profiles or in some cases, reducing weight by installing for example a skeletonized striker.

If you're going to make these mods to your gun, the only way to truly know what it weighs is to put it on a scale, and I would highly recommend anyone who goes to a major USPSA competition does just that. If you're going to pay to travel & pay match fees, continue that due diligence and know that your highly modified Production gun is in fact within the rules. Getting pushed to Open class really sucks.

Once you find a tuned load for your pistol I think the heavyweight guide rod is the riskiest part & would cut that out if you're getting close to a weight problem. Otherwise you should be fine with the changes above, if you see something specific please point it out. Personally I think the heavyweight guide rods can be a double edged sword - by having weight out front it soaks a little more of the recoil but then also it is more mass to get moving quickly and more mass to stop precisely.

Luckily, regular high quality practice with your gun (and not constantly changing things up) can overcome much of any problem to a high level of proficiency.