Thread: Aimpoint compM ?

Feedback Score

Aimpoint compM ?

I traded for an older compM aimpoint and was thinking of sticking it on my 10/22 but also wondered if it would be durable enough on a 44MAG pistol?

Also I searched and found the older compM has 100 hour battery life, is this correct? Were these decent sights?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TWR View Post
    I traded for an older compM aimpoint and was thinking of sticking it on my 10/22 but also wondered if it would be durable enough on a 44MAG pistol?

Also I searched and found the older compM has 100 hour battery life, is this correct? Were these decent sights?

It should hold up just fine. The Comp M's were .Mil issue for a LONG time. They were a pretty good sight for their time, but Aimpoint has really improved upon them as of late (M4, Micro).

C4

Feedback Score
    I still run a Comp M XD. I have beat the crap out of it and it still works fine. It works better then my eyes do.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I also run a 8-9 year old comp M XD on my backup AR. It is still going strong and holds a zero. FWIW much of its life was spent on a 7.62x51 H&K that was shot frequently.
    Robert