Thread: FDE & OD m3 30rd PMAGS

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

FDE & OD m3 30rd PMAGS

Hello,

I know things are probably pretty crazy over at magpul right now, but I was wondering if and when OD and FDE windowed Pmags will be released?

Thank you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill.D View Post
    Hello,

I know things are probably pretty crazy over at magpul right now, but I was wondering if and when OD and FDE windowed Pmags will be released?

Thank you.
    Your guess is as good as anyones, unless we hear directly from one of the Magpul reps here.

My best guess is towards the end of the year, maybe late Nov at the earliest (and that is pure speculation).

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hopefully a rep will show up. I haven't seen anything but black pmags(m2,m3 and 40rd) in about 10 months. I assume they are putting production output ahead of luxuries like colors.

As a side note: are gen2 still being produced or is my local shop just receiving old stock?
    "Mine eyes can but weep as they bear witness to the majesty... The BFG 9000!"

Feedback Score
    SPQR had posted that they were focused on getting orders fulfilled and moving rather than introducing more colors on the Gen M3. Exactly like you said, colors are a luxury that may come later. A can of paint can always fix the color.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bring up this topic from a couple months ago, I just received some new OD green Gen 2 window PMAGs that are dated stamped Oct '13. I picked up several FDE mags a couple months ago that had just shown up at a local store. After being out of stock for a while, it looks like MagPul is catching up with production of other colors again on the M2s.

Dave