Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SR-25 Battle Rifle

Feedback Score
    That is a nice ride you got there. Bet that Short Dot makes it a heavy mother though.

{going back for another look now!}

Feedback Score
    Nice bradda!
    TRAVIS HALEY
    Founder | CEO
    Haley Strategic Partners, LLC.
    http://haleystrategic.com/

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    damn sweet rifle!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That is super sweet!

I do have to ask, how well does the Iconel brake work? There was much discussion over at TOS a while ago.

Ever since my wife bought me an SR15 I have been looking at the SR25 series. I keep finding myself on Kneseks website window shopping .

Damn lucky you are sir!!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Very, very nice.

I am deeply and profoundly envious.

Derek
    An evil soul wields an evil sword.

Feedback Score
    Awesome rifle! Looks great.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KACSR15 View Post
    That is super sweet!

I do have to ask, how well does the Iconel brake work? There was much discussion over at TOS a while ago.

Ever since my wife bought me an SR15 I have been looking at the SR25 series. I keep finding myself on Kneseks website window shopping .

Damn lucky you are sir!!!
    Thanks fellas. I'll get some more "hard' data (weight, grouping, ammo, etc) when I get to the range next. The inconel brake works, and works very well. Everyone who has shot it thus far felt the same as I, that it keeps the bore in line with the target alot more, and gives more of a recoil pulse straight back instead of up and back

With all the top vendors coming to the Shop I frequent on a daily basis, especially Magpul being there this weekend, I am going to have to take a day off work to shoot/sight in/get some groups for this rifle..

Thats pretty ****ing american the more I think about it...gotta take a day off work..

why?

got a new rifle...

Feedback Score
    It is indeed a good looking rifle, I look forward to hearing how it runs for you.

Unfortunately, the ones we have been around have not proven particularly robust or reliable--hopefully KAC has improved things.

Feedback Score
    Derek,
    If you need someone to break that thing for ya mail it to my APO . JK dude, slick carbine and i forsee some dimpling of barrels in my immediate future.
    On a side note i have been playing with the patagonia ballistics program you mentioned on LF, VERY slick.

Buck from the ATS/EAG class

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 03humpalot View Post
    Derek,
    If you need someone to break that thing for ya mail it to my APO . JK dude, slick carbine and i forsee some dimpling of barrels in my immediate future.
    On a side note i have been playing with the patagonia ballistics program you mentioned on LF, VERY slick.

Buck from the ATS/EAG class

BUCK! Good to hear from you brother

I have full and utter confidence in your ability to de-atomize anything mechanical

Patagonia is good shit man...i sent them the Premier Gen 2XR reticle, they had it in their update 2 days later..

I need to get a damn PDA that will work with the mobile version..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast