Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem transaction with "drgracin72"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Re: NOT TO BE TRUSTED "drgracin72"

I've never dealt with this individual. However, I did recognize the name from a local Oklahoma message board. You can view his feedback thread here: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...ht=drgnracin72

Feedback Score
    I contacted the OP via PM earlier today regarding the individual he's currently dealing with. I related the following info to him and he asked me to post in here:

"Hey I just wanted to give you a heads up regarding your issue with Steven R (drgnracin72). I'm a member of a Ford Mustang forum called Modded Mustangs and so is/was he. He sold an upper to a friend of mine who is a fellow member. My friend sent payment and Richards stiffed him on the upper. He used all of the same methods: not replying to texts or emails, and when local members were able to get a hold of him, he offered the following excuses: "oh, it's in the mail", "I sent it out; the Post Office must've lost it", etc. I believe he was banned from the site and eventually, after 5 years, he did the right thing and sent my buddy his money back. Hopefully in your case, it doesn't drag out as long, but I thought you should know that he's done this sort of thing before. Feel free to do whatever you need to do with this information, i.e., pass it on to the mods or to whomever. Like I said, I just thought you should know."

My point here isn't to stir the pot or anything. I feel like I need to bring this up because there's clearly a pattern of behavior with this individual and I don't want to keep seeing people getting screwed over. I saw his intro thread when he joined here and I thought about posting this info but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. Looks like I should've trusted my gut.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thank you Bubblehead
    Last edited by T2C; 09-01-13 at 11:17.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

THANK YOU

Just wanted to say thanks for everyones support. It awesome the amount of help offered and support given. Its a privlege to be member here and it should be treated as such. Thank you guys for all your help.

Feedback Score
    4 (86%)
    I did not know about this thread untill just now. I have been in contact with the OP about his mags. I was in an accident, and the girlfriend sent them out. He is getting more sent out today and I will gladly post the tracking number today once I get down there.

As for the mustang forum, it was a lower. It was sent to his FFL 3 times and returned back to me each time for some unknown reason. I payed him back his money plus some for his troubles.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Closed until resolved to the satisfaction of both parties, or we have further relevant updates to add.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    UPDATE:

The USPS Tracking Number is 13072390000004301593.

Personal information has been redacted from the thread.

This is now a private matter between the buyer and seller.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12