I won a Benelli M2 last year and won a Xrail kit from RCI XRail systems back in 2012 as well. I had Mark Roth professionally install the kit I won on the M2 from alst year at this years 2013 shotgun championship at rock castle.

The Benelli is a brand new M2 with a 21" barrel, comes with the factory case, paperwork, etc. I added a taran tactical enhanced safety. The bolt is lightened by Mike Cyrus at ACCURATE IRON l , lifter is factory config (I figured someone would add a ramp for speed loaders so I didnt have the lifter welded by C-Rums.com can do this for 65 bucks), and loading port is opened up. I bought a burris speed bead for this but have never installed it and so I will include it NEW in package with this shotgun. It is set up and ready to go for open.

The XRail unit is also brand new, never fired, but installed and tested by XRail owner Mark Roth.

I will send photos on request to all interested parties. Please email me via the site so I have the email address to reply to with photos. I have been a MOD in AR tech for years and have excellent feedback, thanks for looking.

Will consider trades, toss them out.

Asking price is 2,500.00 shipped and insured next day to your FFL!