Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Crye Combat Uniforms

Feedback Score
    Where'd you get the Brit uniforms?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagherra View Post
    Where'd you get the Brit uniforms?
    I traded a goretex for a set in Scotland a couple years ago and bought a couple more on midway and ebay. The ones midway gets are hit and miss, you can get unissued sets on ebay fairly cheap though.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    i feel like there's a very specific need for crye pants. if you don't have those needs then you shouldn't run them. the combination of features of crye pants that are not available in any other pant are stretch, built in knee pads and they come in multicam.

i would say any modern pant should come with stretch. if you don't have any requirement for the other crye ensemble of features, vertx is a great pant (doesn't come with built in knees). other great pants with stretch are the tyr huron if you're looking for hot weather (does have knees and multicam), the arcteryx combat pant gen 2 (does have knees, does not come in multicam).

if you want good hot weather stuff, almost all the hiking pants that include stretch are very light weight and almost all of them are designed with mesh pockets and grommet holes to increase breathing.
    Last edited by trinydex; 05-12-16 at 12:47.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234