Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to purchase this specific version of INFORCE WML rifle/carbine light?

Feedback Score

Where to purchase this specific version of INFORCE WML rifle/carbine light?

Does anyone know where I can purchase this specific version of the INFORCE WML rifle/carbine light? Couldn't find it on the INFORCE website and the ones listed there were the 125 lumen version.

Multifunction Weapon Mounted Light, Black body, 200 Lumen White LED, includes reversible high/low to low/high, momentary, strobe diable and lockout modes.

Only place I found it was at this website, but repeated attempts to inquire when the product would be back in stock were met with no replies.
    http://www.2vetsarms.com/INFORCE-WML...nf-wml-b-w.htm

Thanks in advance!
    [:I]

Feedback Score
    Is this the light you're looking for?

http://www.maxprotactical.com/INFORC...nf-wml-b-w.htm

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

Bravo Company

The link I sent you the light only has a momentary on and off it does not have the strobe function.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Inforce doesn't list a 200 lu WML on their site. I don't know if Haley modifies the ones he sells or Inforce does it for him. His version is 200 lu but momentary only. Why would you want a weapon light to have any other switching options? GH

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    inforce makes the haley strategic version for him. i'd strongly recommend getting the momentary on/off version vs. the multiple switching variant.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The 200 lumen output is coming to all models shortly but they have not shipped yet. That is why you see some retailers listing them but keeping them in an out of stock status.

The HSP version is the only one that is readily available with 200 lumens at the moment.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Speaking of momentary on/off version, have they decided to do the same thing with the IR capable light yet?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdb View Post
    Speaking of momentary on/off version, have they decided to do the same thing with the IR capable light yet?
    i know that they've been made in that configuration (maybe only for T&E), as i have one, but i have only seen the white/momentary ones for sale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast