Thread: FN SCAR 16s Black w/ PWS SRX

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

FN SCAR 16s Black w/ PWS SRX

What you get:
    FN SCAR 16s Black w/ PWS SRX
    OEM grip installed on it (I will put it back on it)
    Good Iron muzzle brake (mounted) + OEM muzzle device
    Blue Force Gear Universal Wire Loop Sling Mount
    I have a few charging handles, you can pick which one you want: OEM, tangodown, GG&G and IMW.
    OEM iron sights (front and rear)
    Larue handstops + cut down LWRC rails

**OPTICS NOT INCLUDED** - unless you want to buy them.

Comes in a Boyt H48 hard case with 5 brand new troy battle mags still in packaging.

Details on the SCAR:

Has roughly between 10,000-12,500 rounds through it. I have not counted, but I am sure it is in that area. The barrel is in good condition and has no flier when zeroing it which would suggest an issue with the barrel. The OEM sights were removed and put back on (including the front sight) and the PWS SRX was torqued to spec during install. The rifle keeps zero without issue and cycles anything you put into it. It has seen several classes and is not in "new" condition. It has scratches, marks and scrapes, nothing that impedes its use or function in any way.

Buyer is responsible for all costs, shipping, transfers or otherwise.

My FFL will ship it to your FFL after payment and swap of info by the FFL's.

No returns, partial returns or anything of that sort. I will take more/better pictures when I get a chance in the upcoming days - and/or at request.

Please contact me with any questions you may have I will do my best to answer them. First come first serve.

Price: $2400 (shipping included in price) - PM me for payment terms - face to face possible at FFL around the PA, DE, MD, VA area - please know your state laws before you PM me, buyer takes all responsibility for knowing the laws, if I even remotely believe there is something hinky going on I will report it.
    Last edited by Voodoo_Man; 09-18-13 at 12:55.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Bump!

Send me your offers (no trades, unless its for an SR15 16 or 14.5) I am willing to haggle (a little).

Don't miss out.