Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miramar/Pembroke Pines - Where does everybody go?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by loganp0916 View Post
    There is also nexus in Davie. It's new. Opened in march I believe. Decent prices and great indoor range.
    Nexus is a state of the art store. Guns are priced decently, range is very nice, you can keep your brass. Range time is $15 per hour and I believe they were once talking about allowing draw from holsters and other types of training actions.

Bass Pro Shop-Dania Beach isn't too far from Nexus if you want to stop there too.
    Marriage is a good institution, considering you're ready for one.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Holster View Post
    .....and I believe they were once talking about allowing draw from holsters and other types of training actions.
    I think you have to get some sort of card through them that basically shows them you're good enough that you won't shoot yourself or someone else while drawing.
    “WE THE PEOPLE are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

~ Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Well, we are in town and I am badly needing some range therapy. I am flat wore out with this move.

Looking forward to trying out the list. Thanks yall.

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)
    Nexus you buy a $10.00 lifetime membership... then you pay $20.00 per person, per hour to shoot at their range...
    If you want to do rapid fire, movement drills and holster draw, you have to take their "Training sessions".. to be allowed to do the mentioned drills..
    It's nice.. it's expensive.. but I think that's what you pay for..

Markham park is one of my fav's...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12