Thread: 2014 Texas Ducks Unlimited Giveaway

Feedback Score

2014 Texas Ducks Unlimited Giveaway

http://www.ducks.org/texas/2014-texa...veaway?poe=cms

I thought I would share this with yall. The Texas chapter of ducks unlimited are selling 2014 calendars for $50 that will enter you into a drawing each day of next year for a gun. What is awesome is that they are only selling 10000 calendars so that means a 1 in 27 chance of winning with the purchase of only 1 calendar. I mean what more can you ask for, helping conservation and great odds of winning a gun.

In order to get a calendar you need to contact your local DU chapter, for you Houston guys that might be interested my co worker I believe is on the DU committee. So if you want one PM me and we can work something out so I can get you a calendar.

Usually these types of things are for a single drawing for a firearm not 365 chances.
    Last edited by murphman; 10-02-13 at 19:58.
    "If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"

-Samuel Adams, 1776