Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SOLD $555 shipped- PSA FNH CHF 14.7" middy upper w/ pinned A2. Streamlight TLR-1s

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up SOLD $555 shipped- PSA FNH CHF 14.7" middy upper w/ pinned A2. Streamlight TLR-1s

SOLD.

"A proprietary blend of Hammer forged chrome molly vanadium made by FN that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons.... In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability." - PSA

Same barrel as used in Noveske CHF CL'd N4 uppers (which are made by FNH under contract for Noveske).

LOOKING FOR: I want to sell for $555.00 via PayPal gift or Cashier's check.

FOR SALE, what I have for sale: Palmetto State Armory assembled 14.7" mid-gas upper w/ pinned A2, FN-Herstal USA CHF 5.56 NATO 1:7 barrel with double-thickness (M249 plating thickness) chrome lining, government profile, phosphated under the FSB.

Black MOE handguard.

Streamlight TLR-1s, with remote backplate and pressure switch. Switch has been securely mounted to the MOE HG via 3M permanent tape and a zip-tie; it ain't going anywhere. Pressure switch cable has also been secured.

Magpul MOE Cantilever Light Mount for the TLR-1s.

Magpul front MOE MSA sling attachment.

Magpul black MOE vertical grip.

Std forged charging handle.

Magpul Black K-grip or BCM MOd-1 gunfighter grip (in black). Buyer's choice.

A mint-condition tan Magpul Ms3 sling w/ GG&G QD angled-swivel.

An IWC MOE Weapon Control Mount....this makes for a complete patrol upper setup.

All you need is a BCG and rear BUIS of your choice to complete this PATROL setup.

280 rounds through it. Never abused. This was bought and assembled over a year before the election craziness for my order by PSA and has outstanding fit and finish. F-marked FSB with taper pins. M4 barrel extension with marked M4 upper (i.e.e with feedramp cuts). ZERO gas leakage around FSB. Upper is laser-etched on side opposite of ejection-port with discrete crossed-canon PSA logo. Barrel is marked MPI/HPT. I already drifted-out the rivet that holds the front sling swivel to save weight and reduce noise. Bayo lug is intact.

Upper was only shot with Federal M193 55gr and Federal Fusion 62gr. Upper was used with a lower that used the Vltor A5 system and was always very generously lubed. It lived inside a safe and is in perfect cosmetic condition. No full auto firing. No redneck "berm dumps".

PM me with questions or offers. I live in zipcode 32829 (Central FL). I have excellent feedback.

Red dot not included.

Last edited by BufordTJustice; 01-15-14 at 16:05.
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Bump.
    Last edited by BufordTJustice; 12-12-13 at 19:15.
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BufordTJustice; 12-12-13 at 19:21.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Edited.
    Last edited by BufordTJustice; 10-23-13 at 12:16.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    bump.
    Last edited by BufordTJustice; 12-12-13 at 19:13.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Added more trade options.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    bump.
    Last edited by BufordTJustice; 12-12-13 at 19:13.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Also will include Magpul k-grip in black.
    Last edited by BufordTJustice; 11-01-13 at 19:54.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Last edited by BufordTJustice; 11-10-13 at 18:41.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Bump.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast