Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ruger SR-762…*looks interesting…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Gas blocks and forends. These appear to be identical between the 5.56 and 7.62.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's a short slow motion video we made this afternoon. This is with WOLF ammo. The gas regulator is set on position #1 and I've got my AAC 762-SND-6 mounted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_oYTmUm80
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    No bounce whatsoever on that BCG.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here is another difference between the SR-556 and the SR-762 although I imagine this is an evolutionary change to the entire line and not just the SR-762. Note that the SR-762's gas block has a slightly different flange and there's now more clearance between the handguard and the gas block. My guess is that this was done to help minimize heat transfer and improve airflow and cooling.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Did You fire any groups for accuracy yet? Interested to see how it shoots with GMM at 100, 200 etc.

Thanks for a good report and a lot of pics.These things are time consuming. I appreciate all the effort.

FN in MT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I haven't really sat down with the gun yet to see what it'll really do. Good ammo is scarce and stupid expensive still. Also I do have some match ammo onhand but don't want to shoot it until I've got a decent scope mounted.

Right now me and the rifle are in the honeymoon stage and I had a good time letting 'er rip with the cheap stuff. Soon I'll be calmed down a bit and ready to try some serious stuff.

Sent from my Torque using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Well, there goes one more semester from my kids' college fund.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Another good price on these new guns:

http://www.centerfireguns.com/ruger-...-20r-5601.html

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast