Thread: Rock River question

Feedback Score

Rock River question

Planning to remove the sexy carry handle sight on a Entry Tactical M4 Rock River and put on flip up rear & front sights (gas block/rail mounted front) and was wondering if anyone had tried this and will the flip up's co-witness thru an Eotech on the flat top reciver.
    Also, how does everyone like RR's 22 stage trigger, and any other input on their Entry Tactical is welcomed.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yes Flip up sights will co-witness through an EOTech mounted on the receiver. It may be kind of busy though.

I prefer a lower third co-witness which means you would need a small riser like a Larue mount or the YHM EOTech riser to acheive this.

I have no experience with the 2-stage trigger.

-RD62

Feedback Score

would BUIS still work

using a riser for the Eotech, would the reciever mounted BUIS still co-witness?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverBend View Post
    using a riser for the Eotech, would the reciever mounted BUIS still co-witness?
    Depends which riser you are using. If you use a La Rue Eotech mount then yes you will achieve a lower 1/3 co-witness.

Feedback Score

Entry Tactical

I just bought an entry tactical last week and have only put about 70 rounds through it. However, I do like the trigger. My 9 year old was shooting a baseball size group at 50 yards with the iron sights. I was shooting 1 inch groups with iron sights at 50 yds. Not great, but pretty good for me with irons. I have an elite 3200 2x7 that I am going to put on top, as soon as I can find a LaRue mount in the north Texas area. Best of luck and you will like the trigger.