Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ATF's 41P and you - A Call to Action

Feedback Score
    Guys, I just wanted to update this to say, I am so encouraged by the fact we're up to 4,100 comments that have been received. I think we're going to break 5,000 comments before the dead line.

I've personally talked to 3 different Police Chief's on this issue and Sheriff's and I'm encouraging their input.

I've gotten in touch with about 40-50 different companies and more than a few companies are seriously and I mean SERIOUSLY. Invested in this.

There's some wonderful people championing our cause, and I think it looks solid.

I'm so glad to see our community coming together to stand on this one.

God Bless,

Brandon.

I'll post more updates later.

ETA: I forgot to mention, a lot of organizations such as the ASA and NRA are involved on this one at a somewhat more subtle level, especially the NRA, when I was tracking down the NRA to find out who was putting foot to butt for the NRA on this issue I ended up talking with the NRA Federal Affairs Division in D.C., and I was really pleased to find that the gentleman I was talking to owned Suppressors in a trust. So, hahaha, they're on the same page.

December 9th guys!

Hopefully I can wrangle a few Sheriff's into commenting more.
    Last edited by BWT; 12-02-13 at 20:52.

Feedback Score

Doc Williams
    U.S. Army Combat Medic/Flight Medic Retired
    1987 - 2013
    Flight Medic Class 4-95

http://www.dustoff.org/

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    So this means we have until January 2015? And what exactly is going to be modified regarding the CLEO requirement?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    So this means we have until January 2015? And what exactly is going to be modified regarding the CLEO requirement?
    I would presume that "no action" means that nothing is/has happened with it...???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123