Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15,000 Russian Troops in America?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    From what I remember, this stemmed from an agreement of some kind where the Russians would be assisting during some kind of natural disaster exercise. Thought I remembered something like that from a few months ago.

Original "Russians are coming to take over" information came from Alex Jones and Sorcha Faal. Who as we all know are superb suppliers of factual information that's not been twisted into selected agendas...but then again, most news agencies twist and contort facts into their agendas so not really that much difference in the two. Anyway...

Original piece:

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/07/no-...troops-in-u-s/

And original news from Russia:

http://en.mchs.ru/news/item/434203/
    Thanks for that info!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If I had a dollar fir every foreign uniformed soldier seen in the USA I wouldn't have to work much if any. There are thousands of troops from different parts of the world here in the USA all the time. They do lots of training.

Feedback Score
    The Disaster Preparation & Planning section is something that I believe will be quite valuable... This is the home for anything to do with Bug-Out Bags/Packs/Vehicles, food and water storage, emergency planning, communications or any of many other preparations you take to protect yourself should things go awry...

So, here is the rub... this is not a forum to discuss how political, social, economical or extra-terrestrial influences may lead to things going awry. Please feel free to discuss steps to take in preparation for Natural Disaster, Civil Unrest, Terrorist Attack or the Collapse of Key Infrastructure; but please, no speculation, prediction, news or warnings of how/why/when any of these may happen.

Try Here Instead
    I put the "Amateur" in Amateur Radio...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12