Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Krebs Custom KV-13 (7.62x39 Version) Review

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Possibly one of the nicest AKs I have seen period. Am interested, and must say with the price of Arsenal AKs and ARs I would say that the price is reasonable.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    I really like these but, I'm curious as to why he chose to use the slant back receiver version as oppossed to the straight? Are they just more plentiful?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    One more question for anyone who has dealt with Krebs directly. I have a NIB Rob Arms VEPR K, will Mark and his crew build me one if I supply the rifle?
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    No, they only use their own stock.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Circle 10 is coming out with another AK version from Krebs. I believe built on a Saiga receiver.
    “When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by promiseofwar View Post
    Circle 10 is coming out with another AK version from Krebs. I believe built on a Saiga receiver.

It's out:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by promiseofwar View Post

There's also a SLR107 based rifle (103K-S) that Circle10AK, Copper Customs, and Atlantic are all offering.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plouffedaddy View Post
    There's also a SLR107 based rifle (103K-S) that Circle10AK, Copper Customs, and Atlantic are all offering.
    Thanks for doing the review. I ordered a KV-13A yesterday and can't wait to get my mitts on it. The OP-14 looks like another horse for the stable in the future.
    “When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plouffedaddy View Post
    It's out:

Wow. That's a very nice AK. Is that KeyMod handguard a two piece? I have seen some strange KeyMod handguards for AK's, which have 10 pieces and are held by numerous screws. I would imagine that Krebs has a much more solid setup, but am curious about details.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    Wow. That's a very nice AK. Is that KeyMod handguard a two piece? I have seen some strange KeyMod handguards for AK's, which have 10 pieces and are held by numerous screws. I would imagine that Krebs has a much more solid setup, but am curious about details.

It is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123