Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: -1 glock21xxx

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

-1 glock21xxx

I made a trade deal with glock21xxx . For 2 rifle tacos, and 2 pistol tacos for my Costa leg rig.

Link here> https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ig-in-multicam

We agreed to ship with insurance on the same day, which was the 4th of this month.

I shipped mine promptly with a tracking #, and he replied the he had shipped his package to me at the same time with a tracking #.

The problem is that when I checked his tracking #, which I always do to be sure I'm not getting taken for a ride, it read that only the shipping information had been received, and no package had been dropped off yet. I have been shipping packages long enough to know that when it reads this, there is no package in the mail yet, and even when there is a glitch in the system, it takes at the most a day or two to update the info. I just checked it again a few minutes ago, and no package dropped off yet.

I have 134, 100% rating on TOS.

This already made me somewhat suspicious, but I let it go, and waited to come back a day later to check the tracking, and it still read that there was no package shipped yet, but just shipping info was received. I also called the USPS to confirm this was true.

I still didn't want to come off like an impatient asshole, and let it slide until he received his package yesterday.

I sent him am IM asking if he know what happened to my package, but did not get a reply back. I could see that he signed on today at 11:16 am, and should have gotten my IM, and still hasn't sent me an explanation.

I was wondering if there is anything I can do about this at all, being that it was just a trade, and no $ were exchanged?

Can I get the USPS involved in a matter like this? Would it be considered mail fraud?

Am I screwed out of a Costa leg rig?

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Am I being scamed?

I don't have enough post to ask this in GD, and I am not getting any answers in feedback, so I am posting here to find out.

I made a trade deal with a member here who has not come though on his end. He lied to me and said he shipped at the same time I did, but there is no info from the tracking # he gave me, and the USPS says there is no package dropped off yet, just the shipping info.

He got his package yeaterday when I should of had mine, so I PM'ed him twice while I could see he was signed in, and he never answered me back, which is making me believe that he never planned on shipping me anything.

He has a 7 times feedback score, and has been here since 2010.

My question is, if this guy never comes through, will I have a case with the postal inspecter?
    I would think not, because there were no $ exchanged?

An I SOL?

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gman556 View Post
    I don't have enough post to ask this in GD, and I am not getting any answers in feedback, so I am posting here to find out.

I made a trade deal with a member here who has not come though on his end. He lied to me and said he shipped at the same time I did, but there is no info from the tracking # he gave me, and the USPS says there is no package dropped off yet, just the shipping info.

He got his package yeaterday when I should of had mine, so I PM'ed him twice while I could see he was signed in, and he never answered me back, which is making me believe that he never planned on shipping me anything.

He has a 7 times feedback score, and has been here since 2010.

My question is, if this guy never comes through, will I have a case with the postal inspecter?
    I would think not, because there were no $ exchanged?

An I SOL?
    Everyone has a voice, but it's been a day since I responded. Package has been shipped, tracking number provided and offer was made to give cash retainer until package arrives to ease your mind.

Seems to me, this is a little over the top and real preemptive because my package was received earlier than the OP.

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glock21xxx View Post
    Everyone has a voice, but it's been a day since I responded. Package has been shipped, tracking number provided and offer was made to give cash retainer until package arrives to ease your mind.

Seems to me, this is a little over the top and real preemptive because my package was received earlier than the OP.
    Also, have a picture of the label with the print/ship date on it as well as my name plus the ops name. Would it be possible to have this negative feedback retracted if I provide this information? Moderator, please advise.

I am willing to text, email or post info.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glock21xxx View Post
    Also, have a picture of the label with the print/ship date on it as well as my name plus the ops name. Would it be possible to have this negative feedback retracted if I provide this information? Moderator, please advise.

I am willing to text, email or post info.
    Threads combined.

Feel free to post the label

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Then why is the tracking # you gave me inactive? It has been inactive since the day you told me that you shipped it. Also, why is the USPS telling me that there is no package shipped yet? Is it maybe because you are just now shipping it, and that is why you are able to have a pic of the label all of the sudden?
    I haven't gave you any feedback as of yet, and only posted in the feedback forum.

Also the the ship will be from the day you printed up the lable, and not when you dropped it off.
    This is not my first time useing the USPS.

it's also kind of ironic how you were signed in most of the day, and didn't answer intill this thread.
    Last edited by gman556; 11-07-13 at 18:36.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    It also appears to me that he has a guilty conscience all of the sudden with the offering of a "cash" retainer, when all it would have took was to acknowledge me in the first place and admit he has not shipped it yet, which is why he is readily able to have pic's of the label so conveniently handy.

If I have the package by tomorrow, then I will have been wrong about this all, but if it is not here until Saturday, in which it will take two days from PA to NY, than the will mean he just shipped it today, which will explain why he has a pic of the label. Seem to me, that is why it took so long to reply to me, as he was getting the pic's of the package today, and getting ready to ship it after he realized he screwed up.

If this was the cas, then why didn't you just let me know? If not, and I have a package tomorrow, I will come back to this thread and apologize, and leave you a + feedback.

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    It also appears to me that he has a guilty conscience all of the sudden with the offering of a "cash" retainer, when all it would have took was to acknowledge me in the first place and admit he has not shipped it yet, which is why he is readily able to have pic's of the label so conveniently handy.

If I have the package by tomorrow, then I will have been wrong about this all, but if it is not here until Saturday, in which it will take two days from PA to NY, than the will mean he just shipped it today, which will explain why he has a pic of the label. Seem to me, that is why it took so long to reply to me, as he was getting the pic's of the package today, and getting ready to ship it after he realized he screwed up.

If this was the cas, then why didn't you just let me know? If not, and I have a package tomorrow, I will come back to this thread and apologize, and leave you a + feedback.

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)

"Guilty conscience"?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW - I guess that is one way of looking at it! I thought that it was a courteous offer - it should be obvious that I am not running or hiding from anything. What else would you like me to do?

Picture is posted, gman556, feel free to validate the tracking number publicly - if you wish. If further vetting is needed, I can black out addresses and put cities, our first and last names, if it is at all required.

The only thing I can think is that when I printed this label, I do remember that no barcode printed on it for whatever reason. I didn't think much about it when I shipped it, perhaps due to the inability to scan, it slowed it down. Who knows, I do not work for the post office, so I couldn't explain their policies and procedures for handling that kind of label.

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    Threads combined.

Feel free to post the label
    Done!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast