Thread: Para Expert Commander

Feedback Score

Para Expert Commander

It seems that Freedom Group, the holding company that owns Remington, Bushmaster and Para-USA, is selling off some of their inventory at pretty low prices. It's amazing how the firearms prices have gone from top to bottom in just two years. I recently picked up some Bushmaster lower receivers for $49 each plus transfer. They selling Para 1911's at low prices too and they have $100 rebates. I was able to score a full sized 9mm Para Expert for $350 OTD (425 pistol + 25 transfer -100 rebate). It appears to be a well built pistol with a decent set of features for an entry level 1911. Now I found an even better deal on their 45ACP Para Expert Commander which has an aluminum frame.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=456440653
    I got one for myself and father for Christmas. I'll post pictures when it arrives.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Indeed this is the time to buy. Though I am not sure if I would be spending my money on Para or Bushmaster(I own an older Bushmaster and their finish is not what I would call high quality on the lower). Been personally stocking up on mags, ammo, and parts. Though with the next year am going to start grabbing a lower here, a rifle here, and a pistol or shotgun there as funds allow.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Sportsman warehouse had them on sale from $599 to $299 today. Pretty darn cheap but I passed. There was a line to buy them.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"