Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Doomsday Preppers......WTF?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    As I have said all along, I feel that network TV executives put on shows such as this to show gun owners in a negative light and those who are self-preservation minded as extremists and buffoons.
    From the intro shots of the show I agree 100%. Nothing but people lined up holding guns looking "tough". I think their not so subliminal message is clear. Again, that guy's poor children.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." Thomas Paine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 68W View Post
    Again, that guy's poor children.
    Well, they're a mix of his genes and the genes of a woman who thought it was a good idea to bear his children.

Maybe don't feel TOO sorry.
    Full disclosure: I'm the editor of Calibre Magazine, which is Canada's gun magazine. In the past I've done consulting work for different manufacturers and OEM suppliers, but not currently. M4C's disclosure policy doesn't seem to cover me but we do have advertisers, although I don't handle that side of things and in general I do not know who is paying us at any given time.

Feedback Score
    The apex predator show was the one that lost me. You could tell something was wrong with him. Who is the loot and steal button as a bug out plan?

Feedback Score
    Bwahahahahaha!!! Dumbass.

Border Rat that returned to Indian Territory.
    Feedback Score
    You can't Fix Stupid!!

And that douche was stupid! He will have to get used to that APEX position in prison!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Well, they're a mix of his genes and the genes of a woman who thought it was a good idea to bear his children.

Maybe don't feel TOO sorry.
    I get that you are being a little sarcastic but we don't get to choose our genetics. Children aren't at fault for the stupidity of their parents, every kid deserves better than that.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." Thomas Paine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I feel bad for his cell mate.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Airhasz View Post
    I feel bad for his cell mate.
    His cell mate will probably make the apex predator squeal like a pig a la Ned Beatty.
    "When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not Guilty." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." ~ Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    That or he will just eat him......
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789