Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Doomsday Preppers......WTF?

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    I was hoping he would die when his buddy "shot" him with the 12ga.

Shot in quotations cause it was a graze of the armor.

Feedback Score
    Isn't being on good shape physically the foundation of preparation? As noted above, he became entertainment & the worst sort of stereotype.
    http://survivalist.com/practical-adv...shape-prepper/
    http://suburbansurvivalblog.com/phys...he-survivalist

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    Isn't being on good shape physically the foundation of preparation? As noted above, he became entertainment & the worst sort of stereotype.
    http://survivalist.com/practical-adv...shape-prepper/
    http://suburbansurvivalblog.com/phys...he-survivalist
    So true...the only place he will run to is the doughnut shop....
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Javelin View Post
    Dvr didn't record it.
    It sounds like you have an intelligent DVR, it saved you some time =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Man View Post
    So he announces to all that he's going to rob from others to provide for his own, but also informs us he has massive stockpiles of what we might need at his house. Tyler Smith, Tacoma WA.... shouldn't be too hard to find that address
    Sounds like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Javadrinker View Post
    That gut in Costa Rica had it really going on, solar, rainwater harvesting, aquaponics, good plan, working with neighbors.
    Now that guy in Tacoma, WA, I can give him an A for trying to build body armor, but and F everywhere else. I can see where researching how to do a C-section and what would be needed, but to even attempt that without ever actually getting any kind of training, well my dumbass meter went off the scale. Add to that making the braodcast that "we will be visiting you soon, so keep buying weapons, ammo, food, and prepping stuff", like those preppers will not put up a fight? I can guarantee that if I see that someone is wearing armor, that head is going to be shot.
    But he saw a C Section on the walking dead, it half worked, the baby made it!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Did anyone see tonights episode? What was with the fat f#$% thinking he was hoping to build his own body armor and become a looter? Great plan......except he would most likely get stuck in a window frame leaving a house.

He is also plannimg on doing a C section on his wife from what he read online and saw in books.....on a scale of 1 to 10 that is a 100,000 on the retard meter.
    I was going to post up about that guy. Such an idiot it was comical! That fat ass thinks he's going to run around and loot places and rob people? His ass would be shot dead before he knew what was going on. I lost it when he said he would be THE "apex predator" in his area.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My immediate thought on that guy (especially since I am in his area pretty often) was that if some sort of major disaster hits while I'm close by, I'm definitely interested in taking the opportunity to revise his perspective on exactly what constitutes an "apex predator".

Looking at him and his family...kind of thinking that there will be some tender, well-marbled cuts of meat available there.
    Full disclosure: I'm the editor of Calibre Magazine, which is Canada's gun magazine. In the past I've done consulting work for different manufacturers and OEM suppliers, but not currently. M4C's disclosure policy doesn't seem to cover me but we do have advertisers, although I don't handle that side of things and in general I do not know who is paying us at any given time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Man I swear they try and lace the complete idiots in with the good ones, on that show. That guy had me cringing and laughing my ass off at the same time. Darwin, Darwin-We have a winner.
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    Apex Prey.
    1. Was stupid enough to be tv.
    2. Stated that "he" was coming for everyone stuff.
    3. 80+ pounds for body armor
    4. I'm sure the local LEO's are keeping a eye on them.

If I lived near them I'd be keeping track of them. I'm glad I don't watch that crap..
    NRA Life Member.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just going to go ahead and post this here.

Yeah, same guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg0eWyODMoo#t=48

Now featuring AWESOME HAND TO HAND SKILLZ!!!
    Full disclosure: I'm the editor of Calibre Magazine, which is Canada's gun magazine. In the past I've done consulting work for different manufacturers and OEM suppliers, but not currently. M4C's disclosure policy doesn't seem to cover me but we do have advertisers, although I don't handle that side of things and in general I do not know who is paying us at any given time.

Feedback Score
    He did not seem to bright, though he did seem to have quite an imagination.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast