Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Doomsday Preppers......WTF?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    He fell victim to one of the classic blunders.

The first rule of gun-owning registered sex felon club is: do not talk about gun-owning registered sex felon club.
    Full disclosure: I'm the editor of Calibre Magazine, which is Canada's gun magazine. In the past I've done consulting work for different manufacturers and OEM suppliers, but not currently. M4C's disclosure policy doesn't seem to cover me but we do have advertisers, although I don't handle that side of things and in general I do not know who is paying us at any given time.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Natural selection at work... The "apex predator" turns out to be a sexual predator instead. Glad to hear he will be heading back to prison.

Sent using Tapatalk
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Color me shocked, NOT!!

Feedback Score
    I wonder if he plans on preying on his fellow inmates in prison. For some reason, I believe it will be the other way around.
    "When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not Guilty." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." ~ Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Apex predator like him? Probably just eat his cellmate instead of wasting time walking to the cafeteria.
    Full disclosure: I'm the editor of Calibre Magazine, which is Canada's gun magazine. In the past I've done consulting work for different manufacturers and OEM suppliers, but not currently. M4C's disclosure policy doesn't seem to cover me but we do have advertisers, although I don't handle that side of things and in general I do not know who is paying us at any given time.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Apex predator like him? Probably just eat his cellmate instead of wasting time walking to the cafeteria.
    Wow that made my morning, thank you for that lol.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I watch the show to see what not to do. The guy in Washington just made me cringe, and like many who posted here over the weeks I thought that if I ever encountered him trying to break in my door I might just test his "armor" with some M855. Just to see if his armor works. Hehe. What a dope.

And now he's going to jail.

One of the things about the show is that there are nuggets like the people who moved to Costa Rica. I didn't get whether or not they were able to keep their weapons. They intended to take them and had applied for permission. I wouldn't mind having a place in another country to go to. The problem is the firearms laws, if you cannot keep them then you are in a tenuous position should it hit the fan there as well. Sorry I digress.

Feedback Score
    I haven't ever watched any of the show till a minute ago. I followed the link about the dude's arrest and it had a youtube of the episode being discussed. I couldn't take more than 5 minutes of it, that guy is a special kind of stupid. I couldn't even finish his rehearsal and teaching of his cousin about the c-section. Wow. I hurt inside for his children.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." Thomas Paine

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    As I have said all along, I feel that network TV executives put on shows such as this to show gun owners in a negative light and those who are self-preservation minded as extremists and buffoons.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    This is my surprised face.....
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast