Thread: Glock Grip Mods

Feedback Score

Glock Grip Mods

I bought my first Glock this year after a decade of saying "never". A Gen3 G20. And I love it. The gun is just a hoot to shoot & I love the 10mm.

Shortly after getting it I upgraded the sights (trijicon HD's). I've since moved to a 20# recoil spring. And I'm currently evaluating Aredondo Mag Extensions as a viable hi-cap option for a 10mm carbine. In short its rapidly become my favorite gun.

But I've got big hands. Last time shooting my high grip scorched me as I tore up my hand w some slide bite. Not the end of the world. I put one of the aftermarket beaver tails on & it seems to be kosher.

But now I'm wondering if there's not another way. Maybe leave the beavertail on and get a better grip. Is there a baseline for grip mods? Reputable sources of work? I am intrigued at the options but don't want to compromise such a phenomenal gun in the first place.

Your feedback is appreciated.
    H

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Check out Diversified Firearm Concepts, Cold Bore Customs, or Robar. They all offer grip work, which includes molding in beavertail extensions.

Feedback Score
    I recently installed "Talon" Black Rubber grips on my G26 and G19. These by far are the nicest grips that I have used and do not add bulk to the pistol. The grip is secure but not abrasive like the Black Granulate. Once they come out with them for my H&K USPc .40 I will order another set.

http://talongungrips.com/grips/glock/g20-g21.html
    Last edited by SiGfever; 11-16-13 at 17:53.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56