Thread: 16 D&H(Magpul) AR15 magazines w/ranger plates $130 with free shipping.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

16 D&H(Magpul) AR15 magazines w/ranger plates $130 with free shipping.

During the recent purge I was buying metal mags, since I couldn't find any pmags. Now that I've got a good supply of pmags these metal mags are for sale. 9 of them are gray Teflon coated, 4 are non Teflon black, and 3 are non Teflon battleship gray. All 16 have the enhanced magpul followers, 15 of them have magpul ranger plates installed (either black or OD green), and the other one has a regular OD green magpul on it. The non Teflon have some scratches here and there as they were my range mags, but the teflon coated ones are in near mint condition. The range ones are still in pretty good shape as well, all the magazines function perfectly. I am asking $130 with free shipping. I accept cash, check, or USPS money order. PM me if you are interested.
    Last edited by Plumber237; 12-03-13 at 13:31. Reason: Sold
    Do not go gentle into that good night...rage, rage against the dying of the light - Dylan Thomas

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Price reduced
    Do not go gentle into that good night...rage, rage against the dying of the light - Dylan Thomas

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)