Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9mm +P+ and .40 JHP (PA)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

9mm +P+ and .40 JHP (PA)

Updated, pics added, and more ammunition that I have found as been added.

Heavy Preference to FTF near me though I will consider shipping. Major point of reference would be the Cabela's in Hamburg PA or around there. Biggest landmark most I think will know, even those just passing through. If you have questions please by all means PM me and ask. Will consider shipping, but buyer must pay shipping and insurance.. Also am very open to trades that are equal since that really takes care of shipping and payment issues. Again if you have questions or offers please PM me.

9mm+P+
    100 rounds of Federal 9mm 124gr +P+ HydroShok in plastic MTM ammo case:

As far as trades am interested in a Surefire SR07 remote switch for a scout light. Larue QD Scout light mount, small LED Surefire handheld, milspec stock for an AR, standard carbine would work for what I need, AR, Glock, beretta 92, AK mags as well. Would also be interested in a Larue Po Boy. Also would consider ammo. As well as other items that are useful or interesting.

Also have other items up for sale as well, including a Magpul handguard, trij night sites, molle pack, and other odds and ends that can be used in trade or as package deals.

P1200071.JPG
    Last edited by Kain; 08-18-14 at 21:13.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Still taking offers.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bumped

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Still here. Would also be open to 5.56 ammo as well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bump and Updated.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    To the top

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bumped

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Time to bump for the New Year.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    to the top.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bumped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast