Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coleman Premium Dual Fuel Lantern

Feedback Score
    Love it, thanks for the share. How come I missed this post? As for the best dual fuel generator , I think the choice is huge nowadays, I personally tend to Westinghouse WGen3600DF as it has excellent run time and great control panel, just my opinion.

Feedback Score
    Whoah forgot about this thread. Yes indeed, my Colemans are still going! Only change outs have been the Mantles.
    In the chaos of battle, when the ground beneath your feet is a slurry of blood, puke, piss and the entrails of friends and enemies alike, it's easy to turn to the gods for salvation. But it's soldiers who do the fighting, and soldiers who do the dying, and the gods never get their feet wet. —Quintus Dias

Feedback Score

Coleman Dual fuel lanterns (and camp stove)

Up date on use.
    For first 5 months of this year I used mine quite often at land I bought used for light and cooking. The only electric I had was my generators for months. So I got a lot of use out of them. The funny part of gas lanterns is if you have spare mantels you won't need them, first time without them they break. After I finish building rest of my deck, I'll probably use them for more cooking, better to fry food outside than in a R.V.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12