Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Is FN preparing to release their own AR?

Feedback Score
    I emailed fn a while back and they confirmed that the buffer tube was 7075 but that was the gen 2. I have a gen 1 and it is so hard to find out the specs on it as far as materials used.

Feedback Score
    I went with the new FN Patrol made in SC. Bought on a whim at a fun show...After cleaning and full exam. I knew that a Colt was far superior in quality. But I wanted an FN because I hade a Colt 6920. So I replaced a number of inferior parts on FN to make it a better weapon....ie, USGI FN bcg, colt fcg. colt H buffer wolf buffer spring. colt m4 handguards and colt sling. It came with none. So it's a little closer to being a OK rifle...?

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyScout4Life View Post
    I went with the new FN Patrol made in SC. Bought on a whim at a fun show...After cleaning and full exam. I knew that a Colt was far superior in quality. But I wanted an FN because I hade a Colt 6920. So I replaced a number of inferior parts on FN to make it a better weapon....ie, USGI FN bcg, colt fcg. colt H buffer wolf buffer spring. colt m4 handguards and colt sling. It came with none. So it's a little closer to being a OK rifle...?
    I'm just curious as to what made you think the parts you replaced on your new gun were inferior? There has been a lot of discussion here lately regarding who supplies quality parts to who, so I'm genuinely curious.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    I'm just curious as to what made you think the parts you replaced on your new gun were inferior? There has been a lot of discussion here lately regarding who supplies quality parts to who, so I'm genuinely curious.
    Spidey sense?

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Not sure if this is some troll attempt or what.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyScout4Life View Post

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Campbell View Post
    Exactly. I would buy this. ^^
    As would I.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344