Thread: Remington M24 Rebuild Program

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

Remington M24 Rebuild Program

I heard about the program when it was first announced and had Remington send me all the info last year. My wife is the final approving authority and just green lit the acquisition. Questions for anyone who may have got one through the program, what was the turnaround time once you provided Remington with all the supporting documents for the purchase? Since these are rebuilds any issues you've run into with regards to the rifle and optics? And if so, has Remington been responsive with addressing the issues? Thanks.

Sent from my piece of s**t phone using Tapatalk2 (which can be equally unreliable when coupled with a junk phone)
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Mods please delete/close. A thread discussing this topic already existed on another sub-forum, so I just brought up my questions there. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)