I received this today...

The Illinois State Police (ISP) is pleased to announce that the Concealed Carry Licensing application is being opened to currently registered Concealed Carry Instructors (CCI). Effective Wednesday, December 18, 2013, all CCI can electronically apply for a Concealed Carry License (CCL) by clicking on the Concealed Carry link from the ISP website at www.isp.state.il.us. This early release will allow the ISP to test the system and ensure there are no problems prior to the public release on January 5, 2014. To apply, you will be required to include the Transaction Control Number (TCN) you received when fingerprinted as a CCI.

Your TCN is: REDICATED.

As an early participant, you are being asked to answer the questions below to assist the ISP in meeting the needs of the public. If you have any questions concerning the application process, please call the ISP Firearms Customer Service Line at 217-782-7980. Thank you.
Looks like the ball is rolling along nicely.

Since the application process will be so hanky and cumbersome I am putting together an instructional video I will share with my students.