Thread: WTS - NEW BCM 14.5" mid length, light weight, w/ pinned Smith VORTEX, and shaved FSB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

WTS - NEW BCM 14.5" mid length, light weight, w/ pinned Smith VORTEX, and shaved FSB

!!! SOLD !!! SOLD !!! SOLD !!!

WTS NEW BCM 14.5" MID LENGTH LIGHT WEIGHT (LW) w/ pinned Smith VORTEX and shaved FSB

- BCM 14.5" MID Light weight upper receiver group (.625 FSB) 5.56 NATO
    - Professionally shaved FSB into a BOMB-proof low-profile gas block (@ VA Arms)
    - Smith Enterprises Vortex flash suppressor (Professionally, permanently pinned/welded @ WAR Rifles)
    - BCG & CH not included

Bottom of the Vortex with the pin/weld spot visible. The Vortex was perfectly timed with the aid of a washer so the pin lined up on the bottom:

Upper for sale is on the far RIGHT side of this picture:

Asking $530 SHIPPED (CONUS). US Postal Money Order only.

I'm located in NOVA (Haymarket) so if you're close we can skip shipping, let me know.

First "I'll take it" wins. Please post in the thread &/or send me instant message.

ETA, TL;DR summary: You can find the upper in-stock @ BCM for $460. The Vortex from Rainier or other vendors who have it in-stock is under $60. I paid $50 for the FSB shave/dremel job (done by Robb @ VA Arms) and $50 for the pin/weld job on the Vortex (done @ WAR Rifles in Manassas) for a grand total of $620. I'm asking $530 shipped. Let me know!
    Last edited by N2CH_556; 01-17-14 at 21:47. Reason: Sale pending to RECONMAN (as of 20140102 1451)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

This 14.5" LW Middy will make a really nice shooter

Bump for the weekend!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bump for the New Year!