Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mounting a millet DMS-1 on M4

Feedback Score
    I have 5 M4's and this one will be a toy and Coyote killer , on my Colt 6920 i have a Aimpoint on a LaRue . If it gets stupid and I need to bug out I'll grab the Colt and my H&K 91 and some ammo and split.
    WHO ME ? ---- A government big enough to
    give you everything you want, is
    strong enough to take everything
    you have.
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score

Haves and Have Nots

Quote Originally Posted by John123 View Post
    Ill never understand why people are willing to spend 1000 bucks on an AR and then Balk at spending at least the same amount on a good optic and mount that will retain its zero.
    In my experience the optics that last the longest and work the best always cost an arm and a leg, but if my personal protection is on the line. A 1000 dollar scope is not even a worry.

John
    Because some people do not have a grand to plunk down on an optic. Some people look for the best they can get for the money that can afford. Should they not buy the rifle if they can't afford a Short Dot? Should they not plan on an optic if they cannot afford a Leupold? Sounds kind of short-sighted to me, (pardon the play on words)...

GONIF - if you can swing it, try and pick up even a used LaRue. If not, perhaps you can mount with rings only?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12