Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Blue Label" Glocks

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    If the 4.5 was marked on the label itself, they must come in versions with both.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyxcom View Post
    If the 4.5 was marked on the label itself, they must come in versions with both.
    Blue labels will be marked however they are ordered from Glock. If they are ordered with a NY1 spec then they will be labeled accordingly also.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I've bought at least fifteen blue label Glocks over the years. The only difference between others was the extra mag as some have noted. Now that the new Glocks ship with three mags, price would be the only difference. No special sn that I've noted.
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    They used to come with 3 mags as opposed to commercial guns which came with 2 (except for the subcompacts, which came with 2 whether they were blue label or not). Now that all glocks come with 3 mags, the only difference is whether they were sold to the dealer at blue label discount for the purpose of blue label sale or not.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Minus connector not installed in mine

Last edited by platoonDaddy; 01-04-14 at 04:15.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Some companies put more QC and shoot more rounds through the gun when it is designated "LE." I don't know if Glock does, but S&W does for their guns.

C4
    I never knew that, thank you for the info.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Minus connector not installed in mine
    Not uncommon at all. Since the pistol was really intended for LE sales it is a common held belief that the G34/G35 pistol and the minus connector was touted to be more of a competition oriented set up. So for a LE duty use pistol it is often ordered with a standard connector which is more commonly considered to be more appropriate for a duty application pistol. One of the large agencies locally had required a NY1 so the local dealers ordered many blue labels with NY1 triggers installed from the factory. However they often carried various connectors and would swap them for nothing if someone wanted something different in the pistol.

Here is one of mine

And a NY1 blue label. (not mine)

Again, it will be marked on the label however it was ordered and shipped from Glock.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I was under the assumption that the blue label glocks all had night sights installed at the factory. The 3-4 LGS that I've been to that carry blue label glocks have them anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My 7 iron is more accurate than my capabilities. Same with my AR.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pingdork View Post
    I was under the assumption that the blue label glocks all had night sights installed at the factory. The 3-4 LGS that I've been to that carry blue label glocks have them anyway.

My G34, G26, G19 & G17 are all Blue Label and never came with night sights (purchased them new). I added them following purchase.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    My G34, G26, G19 & G17 are all Blue Label and never came with night sights (purchased them new). I added them following purchase.
    I stand corrected. I'll recheck next time at my LGS. I thought for sure the blue labels there had glock tritium sights on them.

My 7 iron is more accurate than my capabilities. Same with my AR.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast